Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I'm going to Cambodia in August and will be updating the blog weekly showing my fundraising progress. After I get back, I will post photos and tell about the trip.


Thursday, July 14, 2011

Praise God for His Provision!

Hi all,

This is Josh's mom again.

We are grateful for all the donations that have come in the past few weeks.  Josh is basically fully-funded now, and is anticipating all that God will be teaching him on his trip to Cambodia.

Thanks to everyone who has been praying for Josh regarding this trip.

Also he is continuing to learn a lot musically at Lutheran Summer Music Academy.  We are looking forward to seeing Josh and Laura again in another week, and hearing their final concerts and recitals.

God bless you all!

---Mary Hedstrom 

1 comment:

  1. praise the Lord!! I have been praying for this! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete