Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I'm going to Cambodia in August and will be updating the blog weekly showing my fundraising progress. After I get back, I will post photos and tell about the trip.


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lutheran Summer Music Academy

Hi all,

This is from Mary, Josh's mom.  Josh is at Lutheran Summer Music Academy with Laura, and this year he is studying conducting along with voice.  He was chosen to sing in the Bach Cantata Choir, so he will be learning several songs in German besides singing in the concert choir, a small ensemble, and his solo pieces. 

As of today, Josh still needs $650 for the trip to Cambodia.  He needs all his funding by July 11th so we can send the money to the church in Seattle by July 18th. 

Thanks to all who are praying for him!

God bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying daily for Josh and that God would provide enough for him to be able to go! I wish I could help with the funds but I'm going on a missions trip that had to be self-funded as well so I understand.. praying and knowing God can do anything.

    ReplyDelete